Prepare internal financial statements, perform management duties and actively contribute to the company’s financial, operations and strategic plans.
Reporting to: Head of Accounting and Finance Department
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with auditors for end of year closure
• Prepare and analyze financial statements and reporting
• Prepare yearly and monthly budgets to include P&L, OPEX, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, etc.
• Continuous follow up on company cash flow
• Follow up on the operational side of the business such as: receivables, sales, stock, suppliers, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant major; Master’s degree is a plus
• CMA, CFA or relevant certification is a major plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge in accounting
|Job Category||Accounting, Banking and Finance|