The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for operation controls in finance and administration and for the smooth and efficient functioning of the organization’s operational systems. S/he ensures that organizational processes are efficient and guarantees proper management of overall finance and administration matters.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Reporting to: CEO
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop business plans and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
• Create and monitor budgets in cooperation with the CEO and other management team members.
• Prepare and coordinate financial monthly, quarterly closings and reports with external controller.
• Prepare a monthly financial report for sharing with the Management.
• Coordinate annual financial statements and the external financial audit.
• Conduct the quality control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements.
• Oversee all payments to the suppliers and supervise the collection process from clients.
• Supervise payroll and taxes.
• Provide training and guidance to finance and admin teams as needed.
• Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
• Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
• Coordinate new contracts, amendments to existing ones
• Manage the logistical and operational processes including: Legal obligations; Information Technology; Occupational health and safety of staff; other office management functions…
Skills and Qualifications:
• University degree (pref. Master’s degree) in a relevant area such as Finance/Economics.
• Minimum 15 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar positions including direct responsibility for staff and organizational budget.
• Complete knowledge of financial management & control rules and practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Arabic; French is a plus.
• Proactive; target-driven and achievement oriented management style
• Excellent organizational skills, follow through, efficiency, and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate with external audiences in a professional manner
• Strong work ethic, team player, and commitment to the mission of the organization
• Strong computer skills
|Job Category||Accounting, Administration, Finance|