Back end developers are responsible for creating and maintaining technology at the back end of a website, server, applications and implementation, performance, integrity and security of databases.
Position Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility.
• Develop back-end components and web services, connect the application with the third-party web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Node.js application.
• Work closely with the database developer to insure the highest degree of database access performance.
• Manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
• Develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Integrate the front-end elements built by the development team into the application.
• Participate in the design and programing of database solutions; insure security of access to the framework through the implementation of cryptographic algorithms and artifacts, while providing an optimized performance of data access.
• Provide time estimates on implementing optimized code and API.
• Maintain security controls and enhance data and access safety.
• Configure and maintain high-availability setups.
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and Fix issues related to the back-end components.
• Collaborate with development teams and provide support for database and front-end developers.
• Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development.
• Deploy secure and high availability configurations in cloud environment.
Required Skills, Abilities and Personality Attributes:
• Extensive knowledge in event driven programming
• Strong knowledge in NodeJs/RabbitMQ is a must.
• Proficient in message queuing interfacing and configuration.
• Experience in RabbitMQ or any other similar technology.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in NodeJs
• Relevant experience with web services, socket programming
|Job Category||Information Technology|