The Area Manager must ensure an efficient operation of the organization in such areas as sales, marketing, installation and maintenance of elevators business as well as the administration and accounting functions of the region. Seeks new business opportunities in the region and supports the business development effort.
Scope of role: Jeddah,Mekkah and Medina
Reporting to: Managing Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all day-to-day business in his region including coordination with Riyadh head office as well as factories and offices within the region.
• Prepare every month information covering all important aspects of business in his region which is taken up in the monthly meeting and presentation in the monthly meeting.
• Sign all new sales contracts in accordance with the guidelines issued to him from time to time.
• Be available for one full day in the branch offices in his region at least once a week to personally attend to the business matters.
• Lead to implement company policies and to achieve targets.
• Responsible of the region P&L statements and status.
• Drive the whole regional members to a Customer oriented and quality focused team.
• Plan and successfully execute the sales activities in his region to achieve the sales target decided by the management.
• Study and analyze the business potential in his region and advise the management about the business prospects.
• Monitor the competitors’ activities in his region especially with respect to pricing and market share and shall report to management every year.
• Prepare annual forecast for sales for his region twice per year.
• Responsible for the efficient management of the installation activities of the region with regards to completion of the projects on schedule and within budget.
• Ensure that activities carried out in the area in accordance with the company rules and relevant government regulations.
• Be responsible for the manpower and material assets of the company in the region.
• Take care of the overall well-being of the employees and to motivate them to achieve a high integrity and morale.
• Be responsible to identify the manpower requirement of his area and ensure their availability in coordination with the Admin. Department.
• Exercise overall control of all costs and expenses in his region.
• Ensure the timely collection of outstanding receivables.
• Comply with all Company & HSE office policy & procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 15-20 years’ experience in the Engineering & business management with 10 years in the elevator industry.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical/ Electrical Engineer)/ Degree in Business Administration
• Experience in installing and servicing of elevators.
• Experience in old and new elevator technology
• Sales Experience
• Leadership and management skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
• Excellent negotiation and persuading skills
• Decision making skills
• Fluent in English & Arabic
|Job Category||Construction, Management|